From Chapter 11
These sequences appear in Chapter 11: Principles of Swordplay
1. Stand in frontal, sword high on the left. Partner is in mezana porta di ferro, sword low and to his right.
2. Attack with a roverso fendente.
3. Partner counterattacks with a mandritto rota.
4. As his sword comes up, parry it, your sword deviates from the original line of attack to meet his blade.
5. Having parried, to your left, slice at his face with a roverso volante.
6. Partner parries, pushing your sword up and over to your right.
7. Step to your left while letting your sword point wheel round to strike under his arms,
8. And strike again with a mandritto fendente.