From SwordschoolJump to navigationJump to search
Some students, usually those that have travelled far to train with us, have conditioning exercises made in their honour, and usually to address their specific needs.
- The Ken (and the baby Ken): Forward roll, push-up, backwards roll, push up; repeat both sides. Baby Ken has roll-and-up exercise instead of the full rolls.
- The Chris Chak: Forward roll, push-up, star-jump; backwards roll, push up, star jump; repeat both sides.
- The Robin: push-up: kick through right, piush-up, kick-through left, leap up and yell HUZZAH!
- The Kliment: Designed to assist with balance, core body stabilisation, lower back strength
- The Neal: A little exercise to stimulate body and mind in between writing stints
- Eurythmic push-ups: or, the John Eure. 11 push-ups: 3 on 3 knuckles, 2on 2, 1 on 1, and back down.